Wednesday, July 28, 2004



MOSQUITO PHILANTHROPISM
This article on CNN says that instead of swatting mosquitoes, its better to flick them away, because the infernal things may spread diseases, once you 'have their blood on your hands'. Instead, (this, the article says) gently cajole them to leave your palm, so that they can go away, (this, the article does not stress) renew their ammunition, and come back and bite you again, bringing back due returns and a worthy end to your magnanimity.
Actually, I don't hate mosquitoes all that much. Once, I even saw one sitting cross-legged on my dining table, when I was studying during a rare late night. Unfortunately, nobody I told the incident to believed that a mosquito could sit cross-legged, and this discouraged me from pursuing the topic further...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home