Thursday, September 07, 2006

SILLY POINT AT 12 O' CLOCK

I have posted very few photos of myself on my blog, and I have taken care to post only those which are respectable. The insidious Patrix seems to have had knowledge of this fact, and so now, very cruelly, he has tossed a silly tag at me. As much as I am embarrassed to do this, the Blogocratic oath compels me to get done with this and put the painful memory behind me. Relief comes from the compensatory fact that I have at least been captured doing something I like viz. playing my keyboard.
So here goes. I will not forget Patrix boy. Lightning will strike, the seven seas will part, the sky will be aflame with crimson...and...and....forget it. How much weight can these lofty words bear, coming as they are from someone looking so silly :-(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And now let me get to do the dubious honour. I tag Hirak, Sumedha, Madhura, Prakash, Chetan, and Sumeet. Mostly to prod them to post, but also to find out if they are as shy as I think they are. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Neelesh said...

That is a great picture....it looks like you are the only kid in class with a lollipop and ice-cream :)

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a keyboard? Looks more like a deformed fluoroscent lamp!!

- Kapil (upgraded to blogger beta and cannot leave a comment if I log-in)

2:19 AM  
Blogger Wavefunction said...

Patrix: Unfortunately yes. Thankfully, you did not say that I specifically look like Jitendra!

Neelesh: Shrikhand would be better!

Kapilesh: Yeah. Blame the photographer ;)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home