Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I had requested two checked-out books about six months ago which I had still not received till today. Usually the policy is to inform the person who has checked them out to return them in 14 days. Suddenly, I saw them yesterday on my advisor's shelf. However, I did not say anything to him that time. Then today, I get an email from the librarian saying that she has finally received those books which had been checked out many months back, and 'apparently, they had been 'held' by a professor who never checks his emails'. I don't want to spoil her sweet sense of frustration by telling her that 'the professor' is MY advisor.

P.S.: This is the beginning of my attempt to train myself to write 'non-article' type posts on my blog. Although I am getting a feeling I am not going to last too long...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sumedha said...

I don't think it matters, as long as the post is well-written :-)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home