Thursday, February 07, 2008

ROMNEY SHOWS HIS SLIMY POLITICAL COLOURS
"Mr Romney announced the suspension at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and frankly I'd be making it easier for Senator Clinton or [Barack] Obama to win," Mr Romney said at the conference.

He added that the Democratic candidates would be a disaster for the "war on terror" and the war in Iraq.

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," he said."
Yes, that's right. Spin and project your pathetic failure as some astute decision/honorable sacrifice that has everything to do with not letting your evil opponents win.

BBC

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home