Tuesday, May 30, 2006

For the first time in my life, I found what I would call a jackpot in the true sense of the term:

Monday evening, walking in front of the used book store next to the Mexican place, with a fat burrito in a bag in hand, I spy three books. Three of the bestselling textbooks in the world.

Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations- Thomas Devlin
Biochemistry- Lubert Stryer
Molecular Biology of the Cell- Alberts, Watson (The Watson)

Almost brand new condition. Some highlighting.
Average market price: 100$ each

I got them for a dollar each.

Touche.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vivek Gupta said...

Voila! Talk about Luck!!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless me! Bless me! :)

2:44 AM  
Blogger Wavefunction said...

Yeah! :)
and Bless you!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home