Monday, December 20, 2004

HEAVY WEATHER...

Today I found out for the first time, that there is a version of cold which acts, feels and tastes like rain (and still it's not rain). I found out that this particular brand of cold actually falls by gravity on top of everything it comes in contact with, and it actually SETTLES on your clothes and finally seeps through them, just like heavy droplets of rain. No matter if you cover yourself with eveything from the Burlington Coat Factory, it will find you and hunt you down. However, just like the mysterious luminiferous ether, you cannot see it, confront it man-to-cold, or confine it in a box, and most importantly, you cannot do a damn thing about it...Aargh!! I hate this cold! I can only imagine the agony which my friends in Michigan or Wisconsin go through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home